Sewer / Stormwater / Water Bill

CUSTOMER SERVICE: 503-823-7770

More Contact Info

Start, Stop or Transfer Service

Start Utility Service

Moving In? Request service to be started using this feature.

Stop Utility Service

Moving Out? Use our disconnect service request to have your services stopped.

Transfer Utility Service

Moving out of your current address and moving to a new address? Use our transfer of services feature to initiate the change.